Maintaining and retrieving patient records is one of the most important and critical task which doctors have to face daily. Hospitals have an increasing number of cases every day; hence it becomes stressful for the physicians to retrieve patient data for a quick reference for diagnosis or handling an emergency.
With mMR implemented in a healthcare organization, doctors can access any patient’s records, medical history and reports on their fingertips. They can take notes and give recommendations on the same within a matter of minutes. This drastically reduces the time and patients can get care faster than ever. Make informed decisions and enable collaboration to improve clinical outcomes – while ensuring the privacy and security of patient data.
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Patient Details-Navigate full patient history
- Initial Assessment-View patient demographic details with Diagnosis
- HAI Assessment-View HAI assessment of the patient
- Laboratory-View patient investigation results – also request for new investigation
- Radiology-View patient radiology results like x-ray, CT scan image and such – also request for new radiology investigation
- Notes-view previous notes by consultant & add notes with date and time stamp
- Prescription-Doctor can prescribe medicine on device to reflect back into pharmacy module
- Discharge Summary-Doctor can create discharge summary and request for patient discharge with one click
- Demographic details
Entire End-To-End flow with Real time Patient Record on handheld device at the point of care, in clear and easy-to-read format.