KloudData offers governments and federal agencies a full range of IT consulting services, helping to deliver cost-effective system solutions, improved agency mission performance and enhanced quality of service.
KloudData helps its government clients by providing accelerated business performance and a strong combination of skilled resources, cutting edge development/implementation and a commitment to efficiency and accountability. We provide the technical capabilities of a large contractor along with the flexibility and creativity of a small business.
Since 2001, KloudData has built a solid reputation as a cost-effective and highly-successful supplier of technology solutions for Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Content Management, Data Warehousing Custom Application Development, Business Intelligence, and Enterprise Resource Planning.
We have especially adapted our IT strategy consulting for government agencies over the years and have successfully delivered valuable IT services to several government agencies. We are qualified to sell to multiple agencies via several government-authorized master contracts portals.
We provide cutting edge mobile enterprise solutions on major mobile platforms (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry) as well as cloud based enterprise solutions. KloudData’s technology solutions are in sync with the 25 Point Implementation Plan to Reform Federal Information Technology Management and the Information Technology Enterprise Modernization Plan.
- Business Intelligence, Data Management and Visualization, Text Analytics
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Mobile Applications
- Custom Application Development
- Cloud Based Enterprise Solutions
- U.S. Department of Labor: Enterprise Architecture, Web Management Support, Web Development
- U.S. Department of State: Business Intelligence (BI) MS Sharepoint
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Enterprise Architecture, Data Warehouse
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, CMS: MSIS Data Marts (BI)
- State of Maryland DLLR: Enterprise Content Management
- State of Maryland Judiciary: .Net Architecture
- State of Maryland MCE: eCommerce
- Howard County MD: Sharepoint Development