Business needs timely, accurate, easily-accessible information. But for a fast growth small and medium sized company,
- there is hardly any time for a lengthy Business Intelligence deployment
- also, good coverage of business areas is not possible with limited budget
- and report development is pricey too
Now empower your employees with timely, relevant, and trustworthy information, with minimum reliance on IT resources for their reporting, analysis, and dashboard needs with SAP BusinessObjects Rapid Marts, a proven Data Warehouse solution based on market-leading EIM and BI tools from SAP BusinessObjects. You can quickly capture the right data from SAP ERP and SAP CRM and get the insights you need to run your business more efficiently.
Rapid Marts in a Nutshell
- Prepackaged and flexible Data Mart solution on ERPs
- All Rapid Marts are ERP specific and Application specific
- Can be implemented in days/weeks instead of months and quarters
- Accelerated Data Warehouse implementation with lowered cost
- Rapid Marts are country and industry independent
- Can be used by companies of all sizes
- Enables business users to take advantage of self-service features, and reduce IT workloads and costs
- Users do not need to be experts on Business Analysis, Data Modeling, SAP R/3, ABAP/4, Data Warehouse
- SAP BusinessObjects Rapid Marts 4.0 also support SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle as target database and is fully integrated with and optimized for SAP BusinessObjects 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Rapid Marts packages are a unique combo of domain knowledge and best practices that provide prebuilt data integration, database schemas, and semantic layers that reduce the cost and complexity associated with creating and deploying data marts for business user query, reporting and analysis. The packages help gain visibility and insight needed to better manage revenue, margins, and liquidity. Business users can easily find the data they need – they do not need to know how to perform business queries or about database Schemas and SQL programming.