Business needs timely, accurate and easily-accessible information. But for fast growth in small and medium-sized companies, there is hardly any time for a lengthy Business Intelligence deployment. Also, good coverage of business areas and development of reports is not possible with limited budgets.
Now empower your employees with timely, relevant and trustworthy information, with minimum reliance on IT resources for their reporting, analysis and dashboard needs. With SAP Rapid Marts, a proven data warehouse solution based on market-leading EIM and BI tools, you can quickly capture the right data from SAP ERP and CRM and get the insights you need to run your business more efficiently.
Rapid Marts in a Nutshell
- Pre-packaged and flexible Data Marts solution on ERP
- All Rapid Marts are ERP and application specific
- Can be implemented in days/weeks instead of months and quarters
- Accelerated Data Warehouse implementation with lowered costs
- Rapid Marts are country and industry independent
- Can be used by companies of all sizes
- Enables business users to take advantage of self-service features and reduces IT workloads and costs
- Users do not need to be experts on Business Analysis, Data Modeling, SAP R/3, ABAP/4 or Data Warehousing
- SAP Rapid Marts 4.0 also supports SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle as target databases and is fully integrated with and optimized for SAP BusinessObjects 4.0
SAP Rapid Marts packages are a unique combo of domain knowledge and best practices that provide pre-built data integration, database schemas and semantic layers that reduce the costs and complexities associated with creating and deploying data marts for business user queries, reporting and analysis. The packages help gain visibility and insights needed to better manage revenues, margins and liquidity. Business users can easily find the data they need, and they do not need to know how to perform business queries or about database schemas and SQL programming.